In addition to combined steering torque and angle sensors, HELLA also supplies sensors for steering torque only. The steering torque sensor is integrated in the electromechanical power steering and provides the customer with information on the steering torque.
The sensor records the torsion bar angle required for the steering movement.
- Modular sensor design for all types of electromechanical power steering
- System integration capability with HELLA EPS control unit
- Absolute angle information for output and input shaft
- Ratiometric measuring principle to improve accuracy over total measurement range
- Freely programmable torque range with up to +/- 8°
- Intelligent software concept for increased safety