Lancia Ypsilon 843 - Malfunction "Third stop light" | HELLA
Model years: 2003 – 2011
Malfunction "Third stop light"
If the Lancia Ypsilon (Fig.1) is found to have a fault or partial failure (Fig.2) affecting the "third" stop light, the possible cause may be individual defective light sources.
We recommend the following procedure:
- Completely switch off the electrical system.
- Remove the faulty stop light. To do so, remove the covers (Fig.3) and unlock the clips (Fig.4).
- Then remove the light unit (Fig.5) and unplug the connector.
- Disconnect the bulb holder from the housing
- Remove the faulty bulbs and replace
- Re-assemble the third stop light in reverse order and install.
Then carry out a function test.
Spare parts required: 8GP 938 026-001 (W 2.3 W)
To ensure a constant light pattern, we recommend replacing all bulbs in this situation.