2. The information on the Website is non-binding. They are made available for information purposes and do not contain any offers in the legal sense. Contractual relationships with HELLA are exclusively established on the basis of written contractual agreements and with the inclusion of the HELLA General Conditions of Sale.
3. The information, services and products made available on the Website are directed exclusively at entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code).
4. HELLA does not assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the provided contents. The use of the website and its accessible contents is at your own risk.
5. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the website does not contain any guarantees or specifications.
1. HELLA expressly reserves the right to close access to the website temporarily or permanently at any time in its sole discretion.
2. The user is obliged to use the Website properly, in particular in compliance with the provisions laid down here.
3. In particular, the user must ensure that his or her use does not cause any damage or disruption to the Website. If HELLA is damaged by improper use, the user is obliged to compensate HELLA for the resulting damage.
1. Access to the online portal requires prior registration of the user.
3. The use of the online portal is reserved for registered users only. The access data of the online portal account are to be treated confidentially and may not be passed on to third parties (outside the user's company).
4. The user shall keep the information stored for him/her up to date at all times by informing HELLA in good time of any such changes.
5. The user is responsible for all activities that occur using and using his access data. In case of misuse or suspicion of misuse of his access data, the user must immediately inform HELLA.
6. The user can at any time without giving reasons request a deletion of his access data, as far as legal regulations do not oppose this.
1. HELLA offers a free newsletter. By subscribing to the newsletter, you have the opportunity to receive regular information about new products and the latest marketing campaigns, among other things.
2. The user automatically subscribes to the newsletter when registering for the online portal. The user can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. For this purpose, the user can use the link at the end of the newsletter to cancel his newsletter order, so-called opt-in procedure. Cancellation can be made in the "my hella" area.
1. The texts, pictures and graphics as well as all other contents (portal contents) shown on the Website are protected by copyright. The HELLA trademarks and logos displayed on this Website are the property of HELLA. The information on this Website does not constitute the granting of rights of use or other licenses.
2. HELLA only grants users the rights to the content necessary for the proper use of the Website.
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties. HELLA is not responsible for content, links, changes or updates.
1. HELLA is liable without limitation in connection with the use of the Website in cases of intent and gross negligence for injury to life, limb or health.
2. In the event of a slightly negligent breach of an obligation which is essential for achieving the purpose of the contract (cardinal obligation), the liability of HELLA is limited in amount to the damage which is foreseeable and typical for the type of business in question.
3. Any further liability of HELLA is excluded
1. Should any provision of these conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract. The parties are obliged to replace the invalid provision by a valid provision that comes as close as possible to the economic success of the invalid provision.
3. All amendments and supplements to this agreement must be made in writing to become effective. This formal requirement can only be waived in writing.