FORVIA, one of the world’s leading automotive technology suppliers, is showcasing its newest solutions in electrification and energy management, automated and safe driving, and personalized experiences in the digital and sustainable cockpit. Further details can be found in this press kit.
CES 2023: FORVIA pioneers technologies that matter to people
- FORVIA, the 7th global automotive supplier, will reveal several world premieres at CES 2023 from January 5-8 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- This marks the first CES with FORVIA presenting its combined portfolio of Faurecia and HELLA technologies addressing megatrends in electrification, automated driving, and personalized cockpits.
- FORVIA will showcase a series of groundbreaking technology and interactive experiences, demonstrating the Group’s leadership in sustainable materials, energy and weight saving, upgradability, recyclability, and circular economy design.
- The world's first Solid State Lighting High-Definition headlamp (SSL | HD) is a CES 2023 Innovation Award recipient.
- Patrick Koller, CEO, to host press conference on January 4 at 09:00am Pacific Time at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center to present how FORVIA is rethinking mobility thanks to technologies that matter to people.
- Visit the FORVIA booth at Central Plaza 3.
Here you can find the FORVIA press kit for the CES 2023.