Renault Trafic III - Replacing the rear combination lamps | HELLA
Replacing the rear combination lamps
CAUTION Risk of burns. The lamps may still have residual heat from previous operation.
- Item 1 – 2 Direction indicators
- Item 3 – 4 Rear stop lamps
Replacing the rear combination lamps.
To replace the lamps, proceed as follows:
- Switch off the ignition and light switch
- Open the tailgate
- Loosen and remove screws (Figure 2)
- Carefully release the lamp from the retainer with a plastic wedge (Figure 3)
- Loosen the plug connection (Figure 4)
- Loosen the lamp holder in a counterclockwise direction
(Figure 5 / 6) and remove
Do not touch the glass bulbs of the lamps with bare hands (use a suitable soft cloth).
- Carefully remove the defective lamp from the base holder and replace with a new one
-Direction indicator lamp = 12V 21W yellow
-Rear combination lamp = 12V 21/5W
- Check function
- To fit the lamp, follow the removal steps in reverse order
- Once the lamps are fitted, check them again to ensure that they work correctly