Mazda 3 - Display for outside temperature | BEHR HELLA
Model year: 2006-2009
With automatic air-conditioning system
Display for outside temperature
In the above vehicles, the display for the outside temperature may change of its own accord.
The temperature on the display unit of the air-conditioning system's control panel (°C/°F, see drawing) may change when the power supply is disconnected. This is caused by a battery that has been discharged, disconnected or replaced previously. The replacement of a fuse may also play a role.
In order to change the ambient temperature unit (°F/°C) on the display back again, proceed as follows:
- Switch on the ignition and wait until the ambient temperature is displayed
- Switch on the radio/audio system
- Press and hold the "Power" button, then press the "Media" button at the same time and hold for 5 seconds
- Release the "Media" button first, then the "Audio" button
- Switch the ignition off and on again