User Generated Content - Conditions of participation
Dear users, dear HELLA community
Thank you very much for wanting to support us with your photos and videos.Please understand that we cannot include every submission. Please do not take this as a sign of a lack of appreciation or that we do not like your photos and videos. We really appreciate every photo and video.Please note the following so that we can use your photos and videos correctly on our online platforms:
- Please send us the material to email@example.com
- The sole user of the submitted photos and videos is HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and its affiliated companies (hereinafter "we", "us" etc.). Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods and services.
- There is no remuneration for using the submitted photos and videos.
- By submitting your photo and video material, you authorise us to use it for advertising purposes for our products and campaigns, in particular via print media, electronic media, films, social media, advertising material, indoor and outdoor posters, exhibition stands, displays, etc., without any restrictions in terms of time and place.
- The following information should be submitted when sending in the media data so that HELLA can provide the best possible descriptions and details with the contributions. Voluntary but helpful information could be:
- Name and surname of the sender
- Where it was taken/recorded
- Date it was taken/recorded
- Brief description of what can be seen
- Other information
- HELLA reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Conditions of Participation at any time without prior notice or justification. It may make use of this option, in particular, if proper processing of your content can no longer be guaranteed as a result of technical or legal reasons.
- Further information on data protection at HELLA and your rights as a concerned party can be found at https://www.hella.com/hella-com/en/Data-Protection-65.html
- These conditions are subject exclusively to German law. The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with the conditions is the court of law responsible at the registered office of HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA.
Thank you very much for your attention.Your HELLA online marketing team